Workers Comp Claims Specialist - Lost Time adjuster
Manage within company standards and best practices complex and problematic high visability workers' compensation claims within delegated limited authority to determine benefits due, work closely with case managers and attorneys; manage subrogation and negotiate settlements to ensure specific customer requirements to achieve the best possible outcome in the claim.
- Four year degree at an accredited college or university preferred
- Three years of Worker Compensation lost time claims management required
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of the entire claims administration, case management, & cost containment solution as applicable to Worker Compensation
- Municipality experience preferred
- Salary and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.