Workers Comp Claims Manager
The Claims Manager is responsible for the overall operation of a designated office. The Claims Manager participates in formulating and administering company best practices as well as developing long-range goals and objectives, analyzing costs, activities and operations, supporting the goals of our claims department.
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and equivalent industry-related experience, with a record of steady advancement in Workers’ Compensation claims administration.
- Minimum of 6 years’ comprehensive workers’ compensation administration experience
- Minimum of 2 years recent supervisory or management experience
- Current license or certification in Workers’ Compensation must be maintained throughout employment
- Self-Insured Certificate preferred.
- Salary and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.