Software Release Manager / IT Project Manager – Guidewire / Insurance (Permanent or Contract)
Join a great company with excellent work/life balance and a family feel; where you can gain exposure to some of the latest and greatest technologies in a team environment, and make a real difference.
REQUIREMENTS - Software Release Manager / IT Project Manager – Guidewire / Insurance
- Assist with Guidewire PolicyCenter, Guidewire BillingCenter, and/or Guidewire ClaimCenter projects.
- Manage the software release process. Schedule and monitor deployments.
- Involved with software updates, enhancements, security patches, etc.
- Collaborate with business users, IT teams, and external vendors.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor detailed schedules and metrics for applications.
- Facilitate regular release coordination meetings and daily IT group meetings.
- Involved in analysis of risk, value to business, testing, and rollback plan.
- Develop strategies, documentation, and training for change management/release processes.
- Lead process improvement initiatives. Ensure compliance.
QUALIFICATIONS - Software Release Manager / IT Project Manager – Guidewire / Insurance
- Guidewire PolicyCenter, Guidewire BillingCenter, and/or Guidewire ClaimCenter experience
- 5+ years of IT software release management and/or project management experience
- 5+ years of Insurance Industry experience
- Exemplary written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
- Agile/Scrum experience