The Senior Compensation Analyst will support the broader Total Rewards team with the development and execution of the Company's compensation strategy in alignment with the Company's overarching total rewards philosophy.
In this role, you will work on high-priority analytical projects and initiatives, including but not limited to: executive compensation, broad-based compensation, job design and grading, business transformations, benchmarking, and annual compensation process.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years related experience, inclusive of experience in compensation programs and how they relate to broader HR policies and processes. This role will be tasked with conducting complex quantitative analyses, primarily using Excel, while also managing multi-stakeholder project plans. The ideal candidate will demonstrate attention to details, with the ability to communicate complex topics in simple terms, both verbally and in written format.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manages Total Rewards initiatives that span across base pay, incentive pay, executive compensation and Company's overall total rewards philosophy. Includes daily collaboration with benefits, and broader HR colleagues.
- Conducts compensation benchmarking and manages surveys to support competitive analysis of compensation programs within the industry to ensure that Company’s compensation is in line with the overall total rewards philosophy.
- Performs trend analysis and industry best practices research to support enterprise decision making.
- Generates in-depth benchmarking reports and analysis to provide compensation recommendations to HR leadership and senior management.
- Manages compensation work related to Company's end-to-end hiring and recruitment process including recommendations on compensation offer options.
- Manages the year-end bonus and merit process. Includes: evaluating potential adjustments to employee pay, forecasting and planning, designing and developing costing models for senior leadership to aid in decision-making, responding to questions and providing guidance and consultation to leaders throughout the year-end process.
- Supports the administration of compensation programs which includes generating communications and support of Total Rewards communication strategy.
- Responsible for managing database of job descriptions, working with recruiting, human resource business partners, and functional leaders to draft and update job descriptions as necessary.
- Provides direct support to leadership on compensation questions/issues and present to leadership, as needed.
- Performs research as needed to assist in solving complex compensation-related issues.
- Assists with the development and implementation of communications and training on access to key total rewards information.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (degrees in the areas of Human Resources, Business Administration or Finance highly preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience in Compensation Administration and/or consulting preferred.
- Knowledge of compensation programs and broader HR policies and processes.
- Knowledge of compensation governance, compliance, and reporting requirements.
- Excellent quantitative/analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, and organizational skills.
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to provide data and updates on complex topics in simple, easy to understand terms.
- Sensitivity in working with confidential information.
- Ability to effectively work independently and identify when to engage others.
- Proven teamwork capabilities.