Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Senior Claims Adjuster
Job Opportunity at
Independent Insurance Staffing Services
Posted on Jan 5
Senior Claims Adjuster - Professional Liability
Analyze complex or technically difficult medical malpractice claims. Resolve highly complex nature and/or severe injury claims.
• Analyze and process complex medical malpractice claims by investigating and gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim.
• Conduct /assign full investigations and provide report of investigation pertaining to new events, claims and legal actions.
• Negotiate claim settlement up to designated authority level.
• Calculate and assign timely and appropriate reserves to claims; monitor reserve adequacy throughout claim life.
• Recommend settlement strategy; bring structured settlement proposals as necessary to maximize settlement.
• Coordinate legal defense by assigning attorney, support for investigation, and reviewing attorney invoices; monitor counsel for compliance with client guidelines.
• Uses appropriate cost containment techniques including strategic vendor partnerships to reduce overall claim cost for our clients.
• Identify and investigate fraud possibilities, subrogation, contribution, recovery, and case management opportunities to reduce total claim cost.
• Represent Company in depositions, mediations, and trial monitoring as needed..
• Refer cases as appropriate to supervisor and management.
• Delegates work and mentor assigned staff.
Please submit your resume to Toni with iiStaffing at TLWashington@iistaffing.com.
Terms of Usage
InsuranceIndustryCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)