One of Southeast Florida's "Best Places to Work" is seeking a Property Product Manager to join their team. As a member of the Legal and Regulatory team, this position is responsible for the development, updating, and implementation of the company's property product offerings while maintaining regulatory compliance in all jurisdictions.
· Supports the design, development, and implementation of new property products and initiatives, both commercial and personal lines
· Researches, collects, analyzes, and synthesizes information pertinent to expansion and product development
· Works with members of the legal team and other departments to ensure compliance with state and federal laws
· Researches and analyzes competitor products and other market conditions
· Supports the rates, rules, forms, manuals, and supporting documentation process
· Effectively uses project management skills to prioritize and organize work
· Monitors deadlines and communicates any relevant information that would cause deviations from deadlines
· Monitors and reviews company policies and assists with internal and external audits
· Fosters positive relationships with all parties involved in the regulatory process
· Has a critical eye for detail, recognizing work completed is a reflection of the organization
· Possesses the ability to work individually and in group settings, including cross-departmental efforts
· Willingly accepts other duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
· Prior experience working within the insurance industry is required, prior work with state insurance regulators is preferred.
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. Ability to multi-task and reprioritize work based on business needs.
· Strong written and verbal communication. Must be able to interface with external agencies, company management, and other stakeholders
Our client is a profitable and rapidly growing organization that offers specialty property insurance products in multiple states. They provide an outstanding work environment, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, career advancement opportunities and an incentive program for all employees. Relocation assistance is available. Don't miss this opportunity to join one of Florida's best P&C insurance companies.