Manager Treasury & Insurance
Our client is a fast-growing global company looking for a leader who will make key contributions to the success of the company
The Manager of Treasury & Insurance will be responsible for overseeing and managing the insurance process locally as well as to support the global insurance initiatives. In addition, the position is responsible for managing and coordinating the workers compensation process. Position will also provide support for other Treasury needs determined on a local basis as needed.
In more detail, in this role you will:
· Oversee the allocation of insurance and workers compensation costs across the North American organization.
· Oversee and manage the daily corporate insurance policies, processes, and functions for all the North America entities.
· Oversee and manage the liability, workers’ compensation and auto liability claims with our insurance carriers across the North American region.
· Review, recommending and implementing risk mitigation solutions and insurance contract language to the Legal and Procurements Departments for all the North America entities.
· Oversee and manage areas of potential and actual risk exposure on a regional basis, including insurance policies.
· Oversee and manage the Company relationships with insurance brokers and insurance carriers and participating in securing favorable terms and contracts on the Company’s behalf across the North American region.
· Position also will provide support for other North America Treasury processes.
· Involvement in pension trust investment, lending, and reporting matters.
· Involvement in Treasury analysis and other to be determined projects as needed in support of regional Treasury initiatives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field
· 5-10 years related experience