Insurance Renewal Assistant
This role provides administrative support and document review in the renewal process to ensure that communication and process flow between the company, carriers and clients.
- Gather, review, and some analysis of required client information to meet the requirements of clients and carriers and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Responsible for more complex policies and renewals, i.e. multi-layered, co-insured placements etc.
- Technical knowledge across specialties and confidential placements in commercial lines.
Daily Role Responsibilities:
- Core brokerage tasks.
- Client and carrier documentation.
- Computer system records, data, and files.
- Responsible for quality transactions, seamless client service and quality of work product.
- Responsible for the review of simple to complex policy wordings (mid-term endorsements, audits and adjustments) across various industry segments.
College or university degree (or equivalent experience) required
3-5 years of work experience required, with 3+ years previous commercial insurance experience required.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Toni - TLWashington@iistaffing.com.