HIGH-NET-WORTH INSURANCE AGENT – CHARLESTON SC
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN THE CHARLESTON, SC JOB MARKET KEEP READING. This opportunity is for an Insurance Agent who has at least 10 years’ experience working with high-net-worth clients in the Personal Lines insurance business. This agent must have experience working with complex accounts that may include more than one property. Experience must also include working with clients and composing high value insurance policies. Agent must understand importance of complete coverage for clients and the business development process. This agency is a profitable agency with a great reputation in the industry of providing great insurance coverage. They are looking for their next great team member. Will you be the next great team member?
This agency has some great benefits to offer you:
- Health and Life insurance with Blue Cross Blue Shield paid by employer. (Have you ever worked for a company that offers to pay your insurance?)
- Dental Insurance, agency pays $10 month toward this benefit.
- Vision Insurance is available, but employee pays via payroll deduction.
- Pre-Tax Medical savings available, with Aflac product choices.
- 401K includes 3% gross annual salary contribution from the agency. Available after one year of employment.
- 4-5-day work schedules available.
- PTO - agency will pay back up to 40 hours of unused PTO time.
- 9 paid holidays annually
- Annual performance reviews and annual salary evaluations.
What you can bring to the agency:
- 10+ years of experience selling Personal Lines insurance to high-net-worth clients.
- Experience writing high-net-worth policies, with multiple carriers.
- Experience working in the field and cold calling clients.
- Ability to compose policies for multiple properties and assets.
- Experience working with multiple insurance agencies to compose the best policy coverage for the client.
- Ability to accurately manage renewals, make policy changes, and assist clients with policies as needed.
- Act as the liaison between the client and the carriers.
- Willingness to travel assigned territory for position.
- South Carolina coastal insurance experience a must.
- Flexible personality, and willingness to service the customer.
Personal Lines License in South Carolina required, or willingness to transfer current license to South Carolina.