Join a great company with excellent work/life balance and a family feel; where you can gain exposure to some of the latest and greatest technologies in a team environment, and make a real difference.
Guidewire Business Analyst / Guidewire BA - BillingCenter, PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter
(3-4 Year Contract, Corp-to-Corp, or Perm-hire Options)
The Business Systems Analyst gathers and analyzes functional and technical information to help design and support information technology solutions, as a bridge between people, process, and technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Guidewire Business Analyst / Guidewire BA - BillingCenter, PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter
- Collaborates with business users, gathering business requirements and providing direction regarding Guidewire PolicyCenter, Guidewire BillingCenter, and/or Guidewire ClaimCenter.
- Analyzes and documents business needs, and translates them into technical requirements.
- Collaborates with Developers and QA, to clarify systems capabilities and resolve issues.
- Participates in Agile/Scrum process including stand ups, sprint planning, backlog, etc.
- Involved with project planning, scheduling, tracking, and budgeting as needed.
- Assists in various stages including development, testing, and production support.
- Involved with system testing, data validation, defect triage and work arounds.
QUALIFICATIONS - Guidewire Business Analyst / Guidewire BA - BillingCenter, PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter
- 2+ years with Guidewire PolicyCenter, Guidewire BillingCenter, and/or Guidewire ClaimCenter.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst and/or Systems Analyst.
- 5+ years in the Insurance Industry – Property & Casualty Insurance preferred.
- Experience with software development, QA, and/or Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree required in computer science or a related field.
- Exposure to Personal and Commercial insurance lines of business preferred.
- Agile/Scrum experience strongly preferred.