Employee Benefits Executive
Los Angeles. CA
Client Executive Objectives:
1. Lead the development of custom solutions to address the client/prospect requirements.
2. Lead your service team by setting its goals, monitoring its progress, assuring service meets or exceeds client expectations, and protecting the firm from Errors & Omissions (E&O).
3. Manage revenue, profitability, and timely billing and collection (working capital) for each client.
4. Coach and mentor team members.
5. Complete all goal setting, performance evaluation, compensation management, etc. responsibilities with all direct reports.
6. Own the relationship with key decision makers, clients or prospects. Access risk and needs to identify the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client/prospect’s issues and objectives.
7. Develop and outline a business plan for clients/prospects portfolio objectives.
1. 7 years of professional experience.
2. Must be bilingual: Japanese/English.
3. Require limited supervision.
4. Service least complex accounts.
5. Insurance brokerage, account management and service background.
6. Supervise service team members on assigned teams.
7. Assist higher-level client executives on larger accounts – when needed.
For immediate consideration email resume to TLWashington@iistaffing.com. Contact number (214) 872-9227.