COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT MANAGER
My client is currently looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Manager for their San Jose office. This position manages an assigned book of commercial property/casualty accounts with an emphasis on construction. Working with agency Producers and other staff members to deliver outstanding customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
• Coordinate renewals of assigned policies with producer and assist in preparing applications and marketing to carriers.
• Review quotes and policies to verify accuracy and request corrections as needed.
• Assist clients, coworkers and carrier personnel with questions or requests on assigned accounts.
• Prepare required documents such as certificates and invoices as needed and maintain the policy file.
• Receive notification of property/casualty losses from our clients.
• Complete appropriate loss forms and submit to carriers with all relevant information as soon as possible.
• Contact client and carrier adjustor to assure contact has been made and request status on all open or unsettled claims every 30 days.
• Minimum 3 years’ commercial lines insurance experience
• Valid California Fire and Casualty Insurance license
• Must be detail oriented and accurate, producing high-quality work
• Possess good communication skills both verbal and written
• Able to work independently and as part of a team, projecting a positive attitude
• Medical, dental, vision and group life insurance coverage, we pay 100% employee premium, 50% for eligible dependents
• Optional 401K savings plan
• Profit sharing available after 2 years of service
• Paid vacations and holidays
No visa sponsorship (H1-B, etc.) available at this time, sorry.