Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Independent Insurance Staffing Services
Posted on Jan 10
Kings Of Prussia,
Four (4) years of claims management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Analyze and manage complex claims by investigating and gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim; manage claims through well-developed action plans to an appropriate and timely resolution.
• Assess liability and resolve claims within evaluation.
• Negotiate settlement of claims within designated authority.
• Calculate and assign timely and appropriate reserves to claims; manage reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim.
• Calculate and pay benefits due; approve and make timely claim payments and adjustments; and settle clams within designated authority level.
• Prepares necessary state filings within statutory limits.
• Manages the litigation process; ensure timely and cost effective claims resolution.
• Coordinate vendor referrals for additional investigation and/or litigation management.
• Uses appropriate cost containment techniques including strategic vendor partnerships to reduce overall cost of claims for our clients.
• Manages claim recoveries, including be not limited to subrogation, Second Injury Fund excess recoveries and Social Security and Medicare offsets.
• Reports claim to the excess carrier; respond to requests of directions in a professional and timely manner.
• Refer cases as appropriate to supervisor and management.
Please send your resume to TLWashington@iistaffing.com
Terms of Usage
InsuranceIndustryCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)