Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Claims Adjuster - Auto
Job Opportunity at
Independent Insurance Staffing Services
Posted on Jan 5
Claims Adjuster - Auto/GL
4 years experience
• Analyze and manage complex claims by investigating and gathering information to the manage claim through well-developed action plans to an appropriately timed resolutions.
• Negotiate settlement of claims within designated authority.
• Calculate timely assign appropriate reserves to claims; manage reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim.
• Prepare necessary state filings within statutory limits.
• Manage the litigation process; ensure timely and cost effective claim resolution.
• Coordinate vendor referral for additional investigation and/or litigation management.
• Use appropriate cost containment techniques including strategic vendor partnerships to reduce overall cost of claims for our clients.
• Manage claim recoveries, including be not limited to subrogation, Second Injury Fund excess recoveries and Social Security and Medicare offsets.
• Reports claim to the excess carrier; responds to requests of directions in a professional and timely manner.
• Communicate timely claim activity and processing with the claimant and the client; maintain professional client relationships.
• Ensures claim files are properly documented and claims coding is correct.
• Timely refers cases as appropriate to supervisor and management.
Please send your resume to Toni Washington - TLWashington@iistaffing.com.
Terms of Usage
InsuranceIndustryCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)