Auto Claims Adjuster
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
- Property Claims.
- Review claim forms and other records to verify and determine insurance coverage eligibility under Louisana State Laws.
- Conduct and manage the investigative process, ongoing communication with customer and relevant external parties and maintain appropriate and timely record keeping files on all claims.
- Keep work and investigative files current and manage the accurate recording of all information required for the successfully resolution of claims investigations.
- Manage the claims payment authorization process and the review and process of all claims payments to ensure the payments and handling of the claim were within company guidelines.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualification please send your resume to Toni - TLWashington@iistaffing.com.
Toni - (214) 236-3464 - www.iistaffing.com
iiStaffing offers direct hire and temporary staffing services for both for Property & Casualty and Life & Health candidates:
- Independent Agencies
- Program Administrators
- Medical Bill Review Companies
Our business is staffing for the insurance industry - we have expertise at both! iiStaffing has licensed insurance professionals who are trustworthy, ethical, customer service oriented and committed to delivering quality work to our customers.