ACCOUNT MANAGER - PROPERTY AND CASUALTY
Exciting Client Service Leadership Opportunity
My client is looking for an energetic insurance professional who is looking to take the next step in their client service career by leading a team and developing young talent. The ideal candidate will pride themselves in adhering to processes and procedures and have a strong attention to detail while building and strengthening relationships with clients.
Job Skill Requirements
- Manage Book of Business for assigned Property & Casualty accounts
- Provide technical expertise to the commercial lines team
- Act as troubleshooter on account problems and agency procedural issues
- Evaluate client service processes and procedures; recommend and document solutions to create efficiencies and optimize client service results
- Coordinate and participate in practice development through team meetings and market/account strategy meetings.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to consistently apply negotiation and problem solving skills
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through are critical
- Highly developed ability to prioritize and plan work activities and adapt for changing conditions
- Commitment to team environment; also works well independently
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Property & Casualty License required
- CISR designation or willingness to obtain; CIC highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience
No visa sponsorship (H1-B, etc.) available at this time, sorry.
- Minimum 3 years in a Commercial Insurance office; preferably in a customer service role
- Applied Systems experience preferred